cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

domain renewal

My domain is going to expire on 8/12/2020, and I renewed it today 8/08/2020 at noon, money debited from the bank account and status is still pending. what i have to do now? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @vvjoshi27 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

After renewing your domain and the payment is processed, your domain will be active for the term you selected. If you turn on auto-renew and add full domain privacy & protection, this will protect your domain from accidental expiration. 

Have a great rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello @vvjoshi27 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

After renewing your domain and the payment is processed, your domain will be active for the term you selected. If you turn on auto-renew and add full domain privacy & protection, this will protect your domain from accidental expiration. 

Have a great rest of your weekend 😎.

View solution in original post

Thanks for quick response,

But when will be the status changed form pending to confirm that your domain is now renewed for next 1 year. 

Hello @vvjoshi27 ,

Has the status changed over yet?  If you’re all set too, please let us know.  Thanks 😊 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

Hello again @vvjoshi27 !

If you have purchased the domain and received a confirmation that it has been paid for but the domain remains inactive, I would reach out to GoDaddy Support via phone.