cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rockstar II
Rockstar II

.net domain name price increase

Starting on February 1st, 2018, the .NET Registry is increasing the price for all Registrars on .NET domains. As result, GoDaddy will be increasing the pricing by $1.00 USD for all new registrations, renewals, and transfers for the .NET TLD. 

If you own .net domains or plan on registering them in the future you'll still receive the lower price until February 1st, 2018.

----

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New

Re: .net domain name price increase

Your overall price increases and your sales agent “afternic” will keep me from renewing. Certainly you don’t care but thought I’d pass along feedback, i have bee a good customer for many years and last week I received a general note apologizing for incorrect renewal rates vut if the email I received again is correct with these new rates, I will go elsewhere.

Thank you.

Bruce Dautlon

Highlighted

Re: .net domain name price increase

Hi

Please help me out here. i'm not sure if you actually are GoDaddy employee, so I may be barking up the wrong tree.

Why is the DNS name registration renewal so expensive? GoDaddy have advised me that a charge of $155.47 has failed

I would like to resolve this matter
however on 2/2/19 I was advised the cost would be $137.86
the on the 27/2/19 I was advised the cost would be 139.55
then on 6/3/19 I was advised the cost would be $141.34 but attempted charges $155.47!?

Can you offer me a better deal than this to encourage me to remain with GoDaddy?
I have been very happy with GoDaddy service in the past but considering this inexplicable charge creep
I am investigating my options considering suspending my site as it is in construction mode and transferring the domain to another name provider.

regards
Richie

Screenshot 2019-03-07 12.57.02.pngScreenshot 2019-03-07 12.56.55.pngScreenshot 2019-03-07 12.56.51.png