cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

purchased domain not visible

Hello,
I bought an expired domain. The domain is not visible in my panel. But I have the invoice. What went wrong?

What else do I have to do?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: purchased domain not visible

GoDaddy rep should be able to fix, i would think...Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8, an AT&T 5G Evolution smartphone
JBbyTKC
Highlighted

I have the same problem. I purchased Buy Now domain 30 minutes ago and I don't have it on my account. What is going on?

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @scrfc71 @SmartPlay. This question comes up pretty frequently. There are a number of things that could be occurring. Here are the most  common:

• Browser caching: Try clearing your browser cache and cookies to make sure you're seeing the most recent version of the page. 
  • Wrong account: Believe it or not, it's pretty easy to set up more than one GoDaddy account. Check your receipt for the domain and make sure you're logged into the same account that is listed. 
  • Domain Buy Service: Sometimes the domain wasn't purchased at all but rather our Domain Buy Service. This is a brokerage service that attempts to help you obtain the domain from its current owner. If you didn't mean to purchase this, please contact support to see if a refund is available. 
  • GoDaddy Auctions purchase: Domains purchased from our auctions page often will not be available in your account immediately as they are either registered with other customers or registered with other registrars. You can check to see when you'll get the domain on our auctions page under Bidding List>Won. 

If none of the scenarios above fit your situation, then please contact our customer care team as @JeweledBeadstkc suggested so they can take a look at what's happening.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.