cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

All email going directly to "Bulk Mail" in my GoDaddy

Hi! For some reason my Godaddy account is pulling all my incoming mail into the "Bulk Mail" folder - no matter from what domain and none of it is bulk or spam. I have whitelisted senders, I have turned off Spam filters and I have no Custom Filters enabled. Because of this glitch I don't receive anything sent to my GoDaddy account into my Apple Mail or my iPhone. Both accounts are correctly set up on the Mac and iPhone, because once I realize there is stuff in the Bulk Mail folder and move it to the Inbox it shows up in both Apple Mail and the iPhone. Can someone help me? This is a work account and I can't afford to miss emails. Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: All email going directly to "Bulk Mail" in my GoDaddy

Hi ahamadkazi2012!!! Im sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your emails being sent over to bulk mail. I would recommend signing into your outlook.com and following the steps on this article. https://www.godaddy.com/help/check-my-office-365-account-for-malicious-rules-32037? This is a way for you to check your account for some possible malicious rules that have been placed on the account if you find that there are rules that you did not place there delete them and then definitely recommend calling support so they can assist with any possible compromise that may have taken place. The support number is in the top right corner of the screen.