cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can't Recieve Email, But I can Send Emails to others

Hi,

I'm having issues receiving email. I use secureserver.net to host with my godaddy email addresses. I can send mail to email addresses other than email addresses under my domain. Also, I can't receive email from other addresses too. So, I tried testing this issue by sending a mail from my personal gamil account to my godaddy email and the below message shows.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to (my godaddy email address) because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
The response from the remote server was:
550 5.1.1 <(my godaddy email address)>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me to solve this issue.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Can't Recieve Email, But I can Send Emails to others

@zahuvan11 

More than likely there is an issue with your MX record - what is your domain?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community