cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain and sender blocking not working.

I keep blocking spam domains and senders, but the mail keeps coming through.  Is there an upper limit on the number of entities that can be blocked?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Domain and sender blocking not working.

Hi @Companyman, thanks for posting.

There is not a limit to how many entries you can add to your block list. If you are still seeing blocked emails in your inbox, you might want to double check your settings and ensure that it is configured to move emails to your Bulk Mail folder instead of only labeling them as [spam]. See this article for more details on settings:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/use-spam-filter-settings-2832

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

I blocked the domain and sender but it keeps just going to spam/junk mail. Is there a way to stop this? I tried it on at least 2 emails but it is doing the same thing. Any ideas or tricks to correct that? Please advise.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Subcontractor. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! To clarify, adding a domain to the block list will treat it as spam. If you don't want to receive emails from the address/domain in question, you'll need to add it to the Auto Purge list. The article linked above has steps to do this as well. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.