cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Email headers appearing and disappearing and emails gone

I am strictly using the Workspace Webmail and for the last two days have had issues.

Email headers show up in my inbox and on some messages, when I go to select it, I get the following message - "The requested message could not be found. It may have been recalled by the sender, moved, or deleted." It will then disappear. (See screen shot). When I go to check email again they show up and the cycle starts anew.

This has happened on new emails as well as some that I received a couple of weeks ago. The emails these are happening to are in my Inbox and the emails are ones that I have received or was expecting (not spam/junk). They have not been moved, deleted or recalled.

Any advice on what is causing this or fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

G Widener

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Email headers appearing and disappearing and emails gone

Hey @gwidener,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

I think this is related to an alert we had reported yesterday on one of our email servers that was causing messages from over a week ago to disappear. The cause of the issue was already fixed, but we're still in the process of restoring the messages that were removed as a result of it. 

Apologies for any trouble caused. Our email teams should have the messages fully restored as soon as possible. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Solution

Hey @gwidener,

Welcome to the community! Smiley Happy

I think this is related to an alert we had reported yesterday on one of our email servers that was causing messages from over a week ago to disappear. The cause of the issue was already fixed, but we're still in the process of restoring the messages that were removed as a result of it. 

Apologies for any trouble caused. Our email teams should have the messages fully restored as soon as possible. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I am now seeing the same issue, and not too happy

Highlighted
New

I have the same issue for the last week.  Keep getting the following message "The requested message could not be found. It may have been recalled by the sender, moved, or deleted." for some very important emails.  I can't lose them

Highlighted

I have noticed email disappearing for some time now.  It usually happens when click on one randomly in Outlook or Thunderbird to view the message, they just disappear!

I leave messages on the server until all my computers and phone download the messages.  Then every couple days check out the spam and delete them all.  But you know you start thinking it must be me.

Today my phone and one computer downloaded 2 emails.  They were gone when I opened up the mail again on the phone.  Nowhere to be found.  They weren't on my third computer either.  I checked the compute downstairs and they were still there.  So I saved them as files quickly.  Then I checked the server - no trace of them there either.  So this has to be a server, email formatting problem or virus?

Highlighted
New

Good Morning,

Today I cannot open any email and, whatever email I click, I receive the following pop-up message:

"The requested message could not be found. It may have been recalled by the sender, moved, or deleted."

This is a huge problem as it means I cannot access any of my emails and therefore work at all.

I have tried with both Chrome, which I normally use, and Mozilla. I do not use Outlook.

Please help asap!!!

Highlighted
New

Hi Farotz. I have the same problem and am on hold with GoDaddy about it. The woman has no idea why it's happening but is running some tests.

Highlighted
New

Apparently they know there's a problem and they are dealing with it so hang on in there!