cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Expensive emails

Hi,

I don't understand why Godaddy.com emails cost so much, $3.99 a month? Is there something special to them that's not in others, or is it just plain expensive? There are so many others out there, like choicehost.biz that offer emails for $0.99 a month. 

Does godaddy offer something others don't? I also believe google offers it for a cheaper price as well. 

4 REPLIES 4
Retired
Not applicable

Hi,

my emails cost $0.00. I am a developer and hand write all code including my web form and web form mail handler. There is your answer. 😕 get a developer to write you the forms and mail handler program. 

I am looking now tonight at around 20 out of 30 problems being mail related. Unfortunately I can't give up as much time as I would like to helping everyone.

I'm good with hand coded stuff, rubbish at Wordpress stuff. But I can't grasp how CMS make something so simple so excruciatingly complex. Then I notice how a lot of Wordpress sites crash or run so slow.

Pay a developer if you want less stress and mail that works is my best advice. There are a ton of freelancing sites now, post a request. Good luck.

@Retiredif you take a moment, you will see that @Lalo was talking about the price of hosting email and not about CMS, Wordpress or coding 🙂

Price for email are here

Have a nice day 🙂 I know I will :).

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.
Retired
Not applicable

I felt it was relevant to a complaint about the cost of email when getting someone who can actually code to build your site means that emails need not cost anything. Relevant considering the cost of an email package monthly charge, and also a solution!!

Now please stop trolling me.

Passive agressive "Have a nice day, I know you will"

I'm not trolling you ... do not be so self-centered ... I have subscribed to this topic because I am interested in a justification for those prices and when I saw your reply... well it really does not matter... 🙂

***Signature: -> Do not assume anything! If you want help, explain your problem. If my post helped you, give it a Kudo. If you have the solution, mark the topic as Solved.