cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Forced to purchase email accounts for immediate solutions

Godaddy guys are not good, they have deactivated my current plan stating that my product is end of life, i had renew the product 2 months back and i have paid total 6700/- approx for one year subscription, its just 2 months over all my emails got suspended suddenly, two weeks back i got the email about this suspension but when i spoke to godaddy customer care executive, he told me that my email are active and it will be active till 16th sept 2020 and mistakenly they have sent that wrong email to me  about email suspension but after a week all my email got suspended, and again called customer care and they giving me a different story that all my email has lost their life and i have to buy the new product now, this is how they are pushing their sales, This is totally unfair and professionally godaddy is not trustworthy for your business, to run the show for time being i have paid for one month subscription and later i will switch over to some other good hosting company. I have all screenshots and proof with me to go legal with them. Take Care Friends 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Forced to purchase email accounts for immediate solutions

Hello @websitegsts,  I apologize for any confusion regarding the End of Life of the email credits that you were using on your account.  We sent multiple notifications to the email addresses on file for all users that would be affected by this change in an effort to make the transition as smooth as possible.  If you did not see these emails, please check to confirm that messages from GoDaddy are not being filtered to your bulk or spam folders in error.  

If you're still having any trouble transitioning from the email credits that you were using to a new email plan, please contact our live support teams so we can work with you to ensure that you have functioning emails for your account.  Thank you.  

MPC

Re: Forced to purchase email accounts for immediate solutions

For renewal you guys do 100 calls and 100 emails then why not for this????

Because you want your customer to purchase in the last minute without any choice right??

This is what i call forced purchase / sales

Thanks for the support and good luck, will take care taking this issue to next level