cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access my old Workspace email?

I upgraded to the office 365 email this year.  I was told that if I needed to access my old email (Workspace) to sign in at email.secureserver.net.  When I do that, it sends me back to office and I can only locate my new emails.  Where do I go to access my old emails?  I did try to enter from the godaddy site and it did the same thing.  I was able to access them after switching, but it has been a little while since I attempted it.  So, I am not sure if I am forgetting a step or not.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I access my old Workspace email?

Hi @Covegirl. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Logging in at email.secureserver should work if you have active Workspace Email plans. The login screen should look like the one below. If you are logging in there and getting redirected, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), or an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work then you may need to connect with our customer care team so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.