cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not receive emails - Everything is connected through GoDaddy

I have purchased the domain and the email through GoDaddy. I purchased the email after the email forwarding wouldnot work yesterday. I have since deleted the email forwarding account.

However I can not receive emails, I can only send them using the purchased Outlook email account. 

I received the generic GoDaddy email yesterday but this email was not working today with regular accounts. 

I keep getting this error message. 

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to info@hashtaglunchbagdetroit.org because the domain hashtaglunchbagdetroit.org couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
1 REPLY 1
Super User II
Super User II

Re: I can not receive emails - Everything is connected through GoDaddy

@HLDetroit 

I guess I'm confused - hashtaglunchbagdetroit.org is registered and looks to be using Google's DNS servers and is setup to use Google Suite - You mentioned about purchasing email forwarding / and outlook email  -these are all different services and can't be mixed together so I'm trying to understand what you are looking to do.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community