cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Invalid zip code / postal

Hey,

I cannot continue when I try to setup my email account.

there appears a new window asking for my zip code but my zip code is invalid when I fill it in and I cannot continue creating my account.

message that appears , doesn't really explain what to do.

5 REPLIES 5
New

Re: Invalid zip code / postal

I am having the very same problem when trying to register my email. I need to solve this ASAP and haven't been able to find anything useful either on google or around here =/

New

I am having the same problem, but its asking to update the phone numbers.  I have done so, but I still cannot continue.  

To @etneo @IKON22 @ftama7

What you are all describing sounds like an issue regarding contact details that are specific to your customer accounts. Since this is an open forum for members to discuss issues, you might want to call into our live support guides instead to help investigate what is specifically causing the error to appear. Our guides will be better able to review your account details and offer a specific solution than any other member here. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New
Solution

My apologies.  The error was on my side.  There was an extra number in one of the contact numbers under my account.  I just could not see it.  

New

I ended up having to use a zip code and phone number from Miami, in spite from residing in a whole different country altogether. That might work for you.