cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Latest Update put a "Contact Us" button on top of the page toggle buttons.

After the last update on Webmail, I have a contact us button on top of the page toggle buttons so I can not change pages.  I have tried customer service three times and have gotten no where.  Does anyone know how to move the contact us button, or remove it completely?   Here is a screen shot.  The contact us is in the bottom right corner.

WinchGroomer_0-1608835036465.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Nate
Super User I

I have some unconventional workarounds for you.  First I'd say try Microsoft Edge if available, the button may not be showing in that browser.

With Chrome or Firefox you can right-click the button, select Inspect or Inspect Element, and then change the display property value to none.  Though this would not last beyond that page load.

You can make it persistent with an addon for your browser.  For example some of the ad blockers allow you to add an element to be blocked.  There are also addons that allow you to override the CSS on a site.

.gdchat-fixed-bottom-right {
    display: none;
}

•  

View solution in original post

Thank you Nate.  I switched to Fire Fox and the button went away.  I have not tried Edge yet, but it appears to be connected to Chrome.

3 REPLIES 3
Nate
Super User I

I have some unconventional workarounds for you.  First I'd say try Microsoft Edge if available, the button may not be showing in that browser.

With Chrome or Firefox you can right-click the button, select Inspect or Inspect Element, and then change the display property value to none.  Though this would not last beyond that page load.

You can make it persistent with an addon for your browser.  For example some of the ad blockers allow you to add an element to be blocked.  There are also addons that allow you to override the CSS on a site.

.gdchat-fixed-bottom-right {
    display: none;
}

•  

Thank you Nate.  I switched to Fire Fox and the button went away.  I have not tried Edge yet, but it appears to be connected to Chrome.

Sounds good!  I hope they'll fix this but at least you can still use it in the mean time.