cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Professional Email question

Hey all, I have just bought my domain today and want to use the Professional Email, i think i only need Email Essentials service, but my question is how many emails can i create when i get the subscription, what i mean is should i pay a monthly or yearly subscription for each email for my domain or just one subscription and can create as many Emails as i need?

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Not applicable

@ias5 wrote:

Hey all, I have just bought my domain today and want to use the Professional Email, i think i only need Email Essentials service, but my question is how many emails can i create when i get the subscription, what i mean is should i pay a monthly or yearly subscription for each email for my domain or just one subscription and can create as many Emails as i need?

thank you

Hi @ias5,

I always think it's better to grow than shrink, so start off small and expand only as you see the need to. That way you won't waste money you may not need to spend. And some folk think I work here?? Man Wink

You buy email one seat at a time so buy only as many seats as you need mailboxes. For example, if you have two employees at your company and you want to get them each an email address on your domain you should buy two email subscriptions.

Monthly vs annual is up to you. Most people pay annually because email is something used every day and you don’t want it to lapse.