cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Purpose of having Office 365 Essential Email and Office 365 Business Premium

I would like to understand why it's necessary to maintain two Office 365 accounts.  I only use one email from GoDaddy, and I do not have a business or use the domain web page.  I do use most of the Office 365 applications.  Can I cancel the Office 365 Email Essentials and still receive email from my primary email account? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Purpose of having Office 365 Essential Email and Office 365 Business Premium

Hello @love22step 

Both plans do include email services, So, you surely can. I might just recommend you call GoDaddy support in making sure which one you were using for e-mail, and they 'should' be able to migrate it over to the business if it happens to be in the essentials. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Purpose of having Office 365 Essential Email and Office 365 Business Premium

Hello @love22step 

Both plans do include email services, So, you surely can. I might just recommend you call GoDaddy support in making sure which one you were using for e-mail, and they 'should' be able to migrate it over to the business if it happens to be in the essentials. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post