cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.501 Service unavailable, Client host blocked using Spamhaus. To requ

I have bought 3 emails from goddady for my domain. 

And already several days can't start using this (If I know I never started my journey with godaddy again, but  now I already invest in it).

I receive the next error when try to send ANY email from my outlook online on godaddy:

Remote Server returned '550 5.7.501 Service unavailable, Client host blocked using Spamhaus. To request removal from this list see http://www.spamhaus.org/lookup.lasso (AS16042849)'

I checked the Spamhaus and THERE IS NO my IP or domain in a list.

I also called your support - it seems this guy even not understand what I asked.

I'm really out of patience now - need to solved it ASAP.
2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: Remote Server returned '550 5.7.501 Service unavailable, Client host blocked using Spamhaus. To

Hi @kshilov, thanks for posting.

A 550 bounceback error message is a general error that the email was rejected as spam. You can try sending the email again and remove any links/domains and files. If you continue to have trouble, I suggest that you continue working with Support. You'll need to provide Support with a full copy of the email you were trying to send and a copy of the bounceback.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status

Re: Remote Server returned '550 5.7.501 Service unavailable, Client host blocked using Spamhaus. To

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed permanently: * v.mammadzada@asan.gov.az Reason: There was an error while attempting to deliver your message with [Subject: "test"] to v.mammadzada@asan.gov.az. MTA p3plwbeout02-04.prod.phx3.secureserver.net received this response from the destination host IP - 31.170.236.86 - 554 , 554 5.7.1 : Client host rejected: "Client hostname blocked."