cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transfer Office 365 emails to Excel sheet?

Hi there, I want to export my Office 365 business mailbox to the desktop in .csv file format. So that I can manage my O365 emails in an Excel sheet. Is there any reliable solution available? Suggestions are welcome!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Re: Transfer Office 365 emails to Excel sheet?

Hi Bob @bobdenver, I guess there is no such option to download Office 365 emails into an Excel sheet. However, after searching for this query I had found Advik Office 365 to CSV Converter. This third party helps you in solving your query.

Good luck

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

@bobdenver 

I don't think this is possible - the only thing that I've ever seen remotely close to this is something between Google Mail and Google Sheets but all it pulled in was the sender, subject, date and message size - it didn't do anything else. 

Additionally a CSV is just a text file and it's columns - hence the reason the reason it opens into excel

What specifically are you looking to do?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

Hi Bob @bobdenver, I guess there is no such option to download Office 365 emails into an Excel sheet. However, after searching for this query I had found Advik Office 365 to CSV Converter. This third party helps you in solving your query.

Good luck

View solution in original post