cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant receive email

I bought a domain and some domain email from godaddy. I am not migrating from any other hosting service. I am not able to receive any email. Where can i find documentation or links on how to solve this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Re: cant receive email

Hey there @yuliyas,

There are quite a few things that could cause this. Can you please provide to following info so we can take a closer look?

• What is your domain name / URL?
  • Have you made any DNS changes recently? If so, how long ago did you make them?
  • What type of hosting platform are you on? (Ex. GoCentral, cPanel, Plesk, etc.)
  • What is your hosting package level? (Ex. GoCentral Personal, Deluxe cPanel, Ultimate Plesk, etc.)
  • What type of website do you have? (Ex. GoCentral, WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
  • What type of error are you experiencing?
  • Please supply any error codes you may be receiving and please be specific.
  • What steps have you taken so far to correct the issue?
  • Please provide screenshots of what you see if at all possible.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: cant receive email

I bought a new domain this morning, along with an Microsoft O365 email hosting service for that domain. I have not done anything at all to change anything, ive just began using the email. I can receive email from godaddy but not any other external service, include microsoft verification services. The email was marked as provisioned this morning. 

I can send email from this address to a gmail account, but not receive any reply. No blocks are listed. 

No changes have been made, as this is the first time ive used this email. Nothing is being migrated from anywhere else, not even contacts, its entirely from scratch.