cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

office365 with multiple domains

Hi Community,

I have 2 domains for my business. I have registered Domain1.com against my Office365 tenant managed via GoDaddy. I now need to add Domain2.com to my Office365 tenant. I know this is possible because I have done it in the corporate world with direct purchased tenants from Microsoft. When I go to "Add a Domain" in my Office365 tenant it redirects me to the productivity.godaddy.com site but there is no option to add an additional domain. There are only tasks to manage the original domain I set up. Has anyone done this successfully?

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: office365 with multiple domains

Hey there!

O365 purchased from GoDaddy is a single-domain solution per account. You can add multiple users at an additional cost per inbox.  If you'd like to add another, completely different domain, you'd need to purchase another account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: office365 with multiple domains

Hi @Phil_Randall. As @MrVapor said, you would need to add an account in the same GoDaddy account. When you go through the setup process, you'll have the option to share the new account. You'll need to make sure you choose that to be able to have the two domains work from the same group. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.