cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workspace email issue

Hi everyone,

I setup a couple of emails in workspace email months ago. A couple of days ago I tried to sign into my email but couldn't. I went to my godaddy account and it seemed that all the emails I setup were gone. I have no clue why. I am the only one accessing the account, so I am sure none of my employees or anyone else deleted them. That's the first issue...

The second issue is, I am now trying to setup new emails(instead of the ones that were lost) and its not allowing me. As if I don't have a email plan, which I do...

Please help anyone...

4 REPLIES 4

Jan 5/17:  We are having the same trouble SENDING e-mails.  I tried chatline help;  not the chatline is off..  I suspect something wrong with outgoing server smtpout.secureserver.net  

I'm having the same issue and I've had my email for years.  It's like it doesn't exist.

@frenchrum @Fleurcom @ssarkhouh

Hello All!

Thank you for posting. If email addresses you've created have disappeared, this is something you want to reach out to support for. The community will not be able to help you get to the bottom of this.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

I miss the days of help tickets. Who has the time for telephone support?

My primary webmail account is dumping incoming email into and then out of and then back into SPAM folders regardless of how I flag them.

[sigh] To the phone I go...