• Marketing Your Business

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Godaddy Local Business

Hello Godaddy!

I'm trying to find out if there is a Godaddy Local Business platform for marketing our websites Across Godaddy's network. I thought I saw an ad for this but when I clicked it I didn't arrive at the expected web page. I've been developing gamblerock.com gambling games & social gaming community and I would like to market our website locally. 

Also, sometimes the hosting for GambleRock is not as fast as I would like it to be. What can be done to optimize the speed of the website currently hosted on Godaddy's servers? 

Thanks so much for your valued feedback!

1 REPLY 1
    Employee
    Employee
    Solution

Re: Godaddy Local Business

I do not believe there is a way to market through Godaddy. They do have a Search Engine Visibility tool but this is meant just to increase your rankings on search engines.

As far as the site running slowly there are many things you can do to speed up the site load times. There is a site called gtmetrix.com That will run a performance check for you to let you know what could be done through development to speed up the site. You can also look at business hosting, which is dedicated resources like a VPS. Doing that will keep you from being affected by others on the server. Another option is to add a CDN (content delivery network). This uses a caching technology to load the site from a data center that is closest to the user. Godaddy security deluxe plan includes this CDN and a firewall which is good for securing your site from hackers. I hope this information helps!