cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Looking for someone to help mediate buying or selling

Hi ... I am very interested in woodwork and sailing boats..I am from Benghazi, Libya..I have weak English and I am working with a Google translator..and I want to find business on the Internet to mediate buying or selling..I would like some inquiries, thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Welcome @abdo4! Would you please give us more information on the help that you need. Do you need someone to help you build a website? Please let us know. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Yes I do need help. Contact via email or phone. Savard19@outlook.com or 810-938-5081

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Bonjour je suis à la recherche de quelqu'un pour aider de vendre sur internet

Yes very happy to connect together exactly I'm looking for assistance on how to build my website thank you

Starconnet

Hii, @abdo4 

We can help you with this. We are first multipurpose online platform where a user can buy or a vendor can sell there products online. Our site MyAdorn . You are interested in woodwork and it's awesome. You need a mediator for selling and buying. We will help you with this we are helping many vendors to sell their products online easily . You can contact us on myadornfashion@gmail.com for more help. Now you can start selling online without having a tension of website and hosting. You can start selling online in whole world in just 2.66$ it's not a huge cost. We will help you with every support. Start selling online. 

Thank you,

MyAdorn.