cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate VII

Our latest statement to customers

Hi All,

Our brick-n-mortar is taking the next steps in re-opening in a step-by-step safe manner.  I thought that I would share what I wrote on our website and will be posting to FB.  The key is self-responsibility and respect for others.  If there is one thing IndyCar taught me in my years as an official,  it is that in any high risk situation you have to be self-aware and self responsible so you can be a part of the saftey solution.  Respect others situation and help when you can.  Make yourself a safety asset.  That is how I look at things now.  This can be done safely, but it 100% up to us to do so.  With that being said, communicate your safety message to your team and to your customers.

The Best Way to Shop This Week: Call Kathi at 601-602-5004 or 601-264-2005. Hours: 10-7 Monday thru Saturday.
Pickup Hours: Ellisville - 10 am to 7 pm Hattiesburg - 12 noon to 7 pm
Masks preferred!

Please be patient with us as we return to the full retail landscape. Let's have a safe recovery. By being self-responsible and respecting others this can be done safely.

We are curbside only right now. We will return to limiting the number of store visitors for a while. Appointment only in is available in Ellisville starting Monday.

We will continue to improve our "Online Personalized Shopping Expert" service over the next few weeks so we can better help you get what you want.

If you want something shipped to you, we have a strong local inventory. If we have it in stock locally, we will ship it directly to you. This is much faster than "drop shipping" because there all but a very, very few distributors and manufacturers that can handle this type of shipping demand.

Once again, patience - kindness - love.
Kathi and Dr. Pepper

#HattiesburgStrong #OpenWeStand  #SafeRecovery..

Feel free to share the #SafeRecovery.  I made it up this morning, but I'm guessing its already out there somewhere.  Anyways, just wanted to share my thoughts on how to go about this.

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

This is awesome @JMPepper! Thanks for sharing. It's a great example of pivoting your business during challenging times. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.