cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Pursuing my longtime interest in website development

Due to downtime resulting from the corona-19 pandemic lockdown I have found myself with plenty of time to do nothing. So I decided to pursue my longtime interest in website development. While doing so I chose GoDaddy.com as my domain and website host.

Perusing your posts make me feel like I have found a good family to join. So please accept my thanks for permitting me to join your forum. I am grateful.

Regards

grenee

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @grenee! Thanks for joining 😁 We're glad to have you with us. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I am so glad to found godaddy.!
Thanks!!!
Community Manager

We're glad you did too @Pfrosh! Welcome to the community. Please look around and let us know if you have any questions that the community can help you with. Take care and have a good day!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Community Manager

Fantastic that you're pursuing a long time interest @grenee! Welcome to the community. We have a lot of web developers and designers as members and I'm sure they'd be happy to chat with you about any questions you might have. Take care and see you around the community!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Advocate VII

Hi @grenee ,

Welcome to the Community.  You have indeed joined a fantastic group of entreprenuers and real go-getters!  The expertise available here will be one of your best resources.  Ask, chime-in, and participate!

Glad you're here!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites