cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Share your business and what you do, here!

Hey Everyone! We'd love to see what your business is all about. If you want to let others in the Community know about your website, feel free to do it here. Only post sites that:

• Are for a business. No blogs or personal websites.
  • Do not request information (name, email, etc.) to see the site content.

When you share your site, please include the following information:

• Website URL
  • What you sell/offer
  • One small business you'd like others to support besides your own

Looking forward to seeing what you have! 

Note: Links created in posts in the Community are "no follow", meaning they will not produce SEO benefits.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
311 REPLIES 311
Advocate I

Hi!

Devetecho ("dev-ee-teck-oh") - based in the UK - provides bespoke web development and web design services, with a 'fully-arsed' attitude i.e. if you're going to do your website - do it properly.

Website URL: https://devetecho.co.uk

One Small Business I'd like others to support (there are many) is Artist Katie Hough, who won't be able to attend the usual trade shows during the ban on large gatherings - https://www.katiehough.co.uk/

(dev-ee-teck-oh) | noun - The creative solution; to your website design and development problems. Say 'no more' to half-hearted websites - https://devetecho.co.uk

Thanks for sharing @Devetecho. I've gotta say, the term "fully-arsed" is probably the best thing I've heard all day 😄

@RachelM you should check out the artwork at https://www.katiehough.co.uk/. Might be right down your alley!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Your site looks great. I could definitely use some help creating my online culinary school and chocolate shop. I’m on page 3. Of this Open We Stand reply list Check it out Worthycacao.com

we are a law firm in India. We need to ontact our associates from home. Always need high speed connectivity to chat and to share documents. Sometime we face problem in connecting and in sharing. We use gmail, airtel and BSNL

Welcome @amrit1950! Glad to have you here with us. Thanks for introducing yourself! Many of us are having connectivity issues as so many people are working from home now. Hopefully things will improve over time. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you JesseW - My website is https://www.teambonding.com and the company is TeamBonding, we specialize in corporate team building in a world where it is the opposite of social distancing.  We are working hard to adapt what we do so that clients can experience our offerings virtually for their remote employees.  We have the official Jeopardy training game, Virtual scavenger hunts, and will have a digital speaker bureau by the end of the week.   Another business to support, restaurants, we need them now and will need them when life returns to normal. Pick the one closest to you. 

Thanks for sharing @teambonding. Wow! What an amazing challenge to overcome. Kudos to you for sticking in there and finding creative solutions!

I totally agree on supporting local restaurants. It's getting increasingly tough getting what you need at local grocery stores. The way I see it, eating "out" when we can reduces a little bit of the strain on grocers while also contributing to the economy. 

@teambonding Admire what you guys are doing! Would love to learn more about your digital speakers bureau... how can I connect?

Monique Davis
Founder | Trainer

That is awesome! Community is so important especially during times like this. 

Advanced Care
5:30 AM-2 PM MST
status.godaddy.com

I am new and very Green!!! We are House of Spanish. We teach Spanish through ages 4 to adults via the internet. One on One teaching where you actually get to talk to a Spanish Teacher online.

Deb6 

wwwholisticpainreliefclinic.com

Everything is energy and I love to assist positive flow through releasing trapped, hidden and even inherited emotions that may be holding you back or making you sick.  I am grateful for the opportunity to share your success and learn how to do this social media.  Thanks 

To whom it may concern:

I would like to start my own business as soon as possible please. If there is anyone available to help me later today that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you. The best time to reach me at is around 3pm. I’ll have some free time then. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Melina G. Bellas
773-621-3552

Fantastic that you want to start your business @Mellyg26! Welcome to the Community! Please check out all of the offers on the #OpenWeStand site to get up and running. There's a ton of offers and resources available for you. https://www.openwestand.org/offers/

After looking over the offers, give our GoDaddy Guides a call at 480-463-8390 and they'll help you with getting the right products to set up a website. Take care and please let us know how it goes! All the best with your new business. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

We are a embroidery, screen printing company located in Nebraska. www.shirtshacknebraska.com We offer all types of printing and decorating services.

How is your company adapting right now? Your website looks great.

Deb6

wwwholisticpainreliefclinic.weebly.com

I enjoy silk screening and creativity.

I am a massage tech that enjoys assisting alignment to your desires of success and what emotions or energy imbalances may be blocking your true ability.  EVERYTHING IS ENERGY!  Thanks 🙏 

Community Manager

Welcome @Deb6! Thanks for all of your positive messaging. Take care and keep in touch!

Rachel

We are a children's resale boutique and we are staying "open" by hosting live shopping events on our Facebook everyday! @piratesandpixiesomaha

Loving all the live events right now! 

New

ANG Marketing Group, LLC

I'm a marketing and business development consultant for small to mid-size manufacturers and nonprofits.  My practice works virtually with other niche experts to help clients solve problems.

You can see more at:  www.ang-marketing.com

Another small business to support would be 

Corrao Designs