cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Share your business and what you do, here!

Hey Everyone! We'd love to see what your business is all about. If you want to let others in the Community know about your website, feel free to do it here. Only post sites that:

• Are for a business. No blogs or personal websites.
  • Do not request information (name, email, etc.) to see the site content.

When you share your site, please include the following information:

• Website URL
  • What you sell/offer
  • One small business you'd like others to support besides your own

Looking forward to seeing what you have! 

Note: Links created in posts in the Community are "no follow", meaning they will not produce SEO benefits.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
307 REPLIES 307

Can we talk I need some help. I am looking for someone who can help me devise a platform within my website where we can virtually communicate within t he company's platform. Not through Skype or Zoom but my own platform. I use to work for a company in China and teach students ESL this way. 

Thanks Jesse

I own a boutique style store that specializes in Skulls, Sugar Skulls, Gothic, Punk, Rockabilly. But, I do also offer up a wide array of other genre items as well.

I sell custom leggings, joggers, graphic tees, bedding, home decor - the baby to my store is an animal themed store Z & D Clothing. It's animal themed clothing for people and people's favorite themes for their pets. It's listed on the menu of the main Kat's site (I haven't moved it to it's own store yet)

https://www.katsclosetapparelandbeauty.com

I'd like to support all small business and have looked at all the sites posted on this thread. 

Thanks so much for what you’re doing!!
My business site is ftsources.com
We have two customers:
We partner with workforce accelerators by training their upcoming graduates to get hired with advanced job search Reverse sourcing techniques & We help small to medium businesses who don’t have an in-house talent acquisition sourcing team find the right fit.
Another business that we utilize is t86marketing.com that has the best rates for digital marketing services!

Hi everyone! 

My company provides speed-reading & memorization courses to students & professionals:

Iris Reading

https://irisreading.com

We teach our courses online and in-person. 

I personally love teaching and I love books! So this business combines both for me.

The small business I'd like to support provides social media marketing and writing services. The owner is Danielle Watkins and she is responsible for much of the great content we have on our blog which has helped increase our traffic. She operates through the freelancing site Upwork and her profile is here: 

https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/~01fe402e658b3d9a41/

I'm happy to answer any questions others may have on how to conduct educational services online through courses and online webinars (we've done thousands of them!).

-Paul

Hi, my name is Mike. We provide health and life insurance via the internet. In a warm and non-threatening way, we will contact clients via online chat. These calls are made from requests we receive from those interested in more information.

Our web address is www.besthealthcaresolutionsnow.com

We would be happy to talk with small business owners.

Servicing the Florida market. Port St Lucie, Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Hutchinson Island, Vero Beach, Fort Pierce, North Palm Beach.  Now offering live video appointments from the comfort of your home, community tours. Telephone consultation for buyers & sellers of Florida real estate.  For more information contact us 772-224-1634, Email: info@boldrealestategroup.com or search & view 24/7 www.boldrealestategroup.com  

Looking forward to assisting you.  

Best regards, Millie

Hi There - our business is Craig Parry Photography - www.craigparryphotography.com 

We are a fine art photography gallery based in beautiful Byron Bay, Australia. 

Primarily focused upon marine and landscape imagery, subjects are presented in their natural environment in a manner which seeks to connect audiences with nature - the objective being to instill a respect for and love of the environment and promote conservation. Often portraying the obvious as abstract, Craig's images are engaging and beautiful at the same time. 

We LOVE what we do and are delighted to find our images are helping people find joy and calm in these crazy times. We are still fully operational and deliver WORLDWIDE Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.20.44 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.34.52 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.35.11 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.35.18 am.png

Welcome @craigparryphoto! Thanks for sharing your business. Your photography is beautiful and very serene which we certainly can use right now. Jump into the conversation and let us know how we might be able to help. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Positively, stunning, amazing pictures!

DeadManWalkingPublications

Hello. My company website is amproofing.ca. Based in Calgary Alberta Canada. Been a roofing subcontractor for 12 years; starting selling and doing my own work March 1, 2020. I specialize on roof and eavestrough repairs that is sensitive to the homeowner’s personal economics and won’t up-sell them on a bigger package/bundle.

The other small business I’d like to profile is Wolf Creek Construction.

Thanks for joining the Community @amproofingYYC and sharing about your business! How is your business doing right now? Are there different techiquest you're trying to make sure your business continues to pull in income right now? Thanks too for sharing about Wolf Creek Construction. It would be awesome if you can share a link to their website. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

My name is Chef Alycia Fuller my Husband and I have opened up a Meal Prep & Catering Company. In the Charlotte NC area.
Feel free to check out our site below

https://gallowaysplates.com/

Welcome Chef @Love8790! I looked at your website and your food looks absolutely delicious. Are you able to sell your meals right now? Seems like you should be able to send out for delivery or have pick up. All the best to you, your family and your staff!! Take care!

Rachel

Resolver VI

I am doing a job in Software House and also own an IT company FastTech Media in Pakistan. We provide IT solutions to our clients.

Our Services

• Software development
  • Mobile App  development
  • Website design
  • SEO
  • Digital Marketing
Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

Hi @Zulfiqar! Thanks for sharing about your business. Hope you're doing well. Please take care!

Rachel

Loved to talk!!! Need help with my business. We have a  Spanish classes one on one. Right now we are using Skype and Zoom but I would like to create my own platform where I can interact with them and have an opportunity to have a "Chalkboard" to preform lessons. I worked for several companies in China who had there own platform and I would love to do the same.

Hi @KahlHOS20. Thanks for sharing! That sounds like an ambitious project. You may want to start a new discussion topic to ask if anyone has suggestions on how to do what you're looking to do. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hello, 

What a great idea, happy to join this community!

Spinn Creative is an audio post production service, working in the content creation business.   I would love to see continued support for filmmakers, podcasters, streamers and musicians continue because there are so many people who work behind the scenes to bring all this content to the public.  As a B2B service Spinn Creative works as part of a team, and with those teams, we move mountains.

Thanks for reading.

https://www.spinncreative.net/

C. Sovek

Welcome @spinnmedia!! We're happy to have you here with us. There's definitely a lot of love for entertainers and looking forward to seeing more super creative ideas coming from all entertainers. Please come back and share what you're seeing people are doing. Take care!

Rachel

"All About Annette on how to become a better you and create a better Future!"

An inspirational how to podcast with a unique approach on life, business  and whatever is relevant at the time. This podcast offers some of the best inspirational, motivational, and educational content on subjects that matter most to You!

These shows are the shows you've been used to!  If you love my stories, insight, and realness, then you can continue to enjoy me each and every   Tuesday and Wednesday!

On Wednesday's it  is "All About Annette" where I talk about leadership, entrepreneurship, and other relevant stuff.  

My  new show, "Celebrate Her" for women is my "ladylike"  edition of my leadership podcast airs every last Monday and Wednesday of each month .

On Tuesday's "Special Feature" podcasts which are prerecorded podcasts that are sure to entertain and intrigue you!  Tune in and be surprised!

Enjoy my podcasts and please be sure to visit the "home" page for great information! If now's the time you need a boost of motivation, then I believe I have the solution!  Be inspired and listen to stories!

Founder of The Digital Vibe Podcast

NewTDV1 Logo.JPG

Annette Thomas

"Inspire. Motivate. Educate!"

The Digital Vibe Podcast

The Digital Vibe Blog

P.S. Free content for you to download at your leisure! Multiple industries to choose from. If you love to read or have a business online or off, perfect!  Check out these tittles and download to your heart's content. Visit the website download my trade publications.

Hi all, w e are a group of people and we started this website: websiteroof.com, it's a web hosting website. We are based on Canada, and we aim to help small business to grow more in the interent.