cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Share your business and what you do, here!

Hey Everyone! We'd love to see what your business is all about. If you want to let others in the Community know about your website, feel free to do it here. Only post sites that:

• Are for a business. No blogs or personal websites.
  • Do not request information (name, email, etc.) to see the site content.

When you share your site, please include the following information:

• Website URL
  • What you sell/offer
  • One small business you'd like others to support besides your own

Looking forward to seeing what you have! 

Note: Links created in posts in the Community are "no follow", meaning they will not produce SEO benefits.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
310 REPLIES 310

It's a crisis for everyone and small business in specific. If things keep going the same without any support, so many people will lose their jobs and income. Our goal is to try and support those people. 

That's really awesome @RazanRoof!! We all need to come together to help each other out. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

My name is Charlie and my business is Whitescarver Photography, LLC. My website is WhitescarverPhoto.com.  I am a photographer with a Studio in Christiansburg, Virginia. Events, portraits, and product photography are the bulk of my business and I write for the local newspaper. I hope everyone will try to support local restaurants by ordering take-out or delivery.

Welcome to the Community @CharliePhoto! Thanks for introducing yourself and telling us about your business. Since you write for the local newspaper, what are you hearing from local business owners right now? What's top of mind? I know I'm trying to support our local businesses as much as possible right now. I generally don't eat out much but we're trying to get take out 2 nights a week. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hello!

This is Kathleen with Flying Footwear, we offer COMFORTABLE shoes for nursing staff!

Well, we offer comfortable shoes for anyone actually! We also carry medical accessories, support stockings, jewelry and handbags.

Normally we do on-site sales but are in the process on transitioning to mail order and websales.

We can be reached by phone, email or text 334-224-7006. Free shipping on orders over $50.

https://www.facebook.com/flyingfootwear/

Please also visit my friends at https://www.facebook.com/groups/crazyclosetboutique/ for some adorable ladies fashions!

Hi Kathleen with @FlyingFootwear! Thank you for joining the discussion in the Community, and sharing what your business has done to adjust business practices in the wake of COVID-19. These shoes do look comfy and stylish, I am glad that nurses shoes have evolved from the boring old off-white standard issue of years ago. I know a few nurses I will refer to your site.  One recommendation I do have would be to get a domain name and website (if you don't already) as not everyone has Facebook, and having a website would help you reach a wider audience. Thanks for sharing! Best regards, Brett M

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Thanks Brett,
I am working on building the website at the moment.
FlyingFootwear.com is not quite ready yet!
I'll be working from physical inventory and dealing directly (digitally)
with customers over the next few weeks until all gets up and running!

*Kathleen Bohen, Owner*
*Flying Footwear*
4337 Ray Dr
Montgomery, AL 36109
cell (334)224-7006
email: FlyingFootwearInc@Gmail.com
[image: Image result for find us on facebook logo]

*Putting your best foot forward!*

Great! Keep us posted and let us know when it is complete we will be excited to see it up and running.  Good choice on the domain name too as it is easy to remember and not too long. Best regards, Brett M

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hello, everyone!

• https://thegoodpixel.com/
  • We provide web design for nonprofits and causes
  • I would like others to support Flo Code based in Austin, Texas. They provide woman's products that aren't covered by insurance to less fortunate women.

Thanks for sharing @thegoodpxl! I'm sure you're busy right now trying to help out your clients. Thanks too for letting everyone know about Flo Code. Sounds like a great group. Take care!

Rachel

www.southwestelectricvehicles.com

We're an electric vehicle dealer offering unique lines of Air Conditioned, street legal, golf carts and multi-purpose vehicles.

I'd love for you to support The Social Sailor - social media experts. 

Thanks! -Zack

Welcome @zackhouser! Great business! We need as many electric vehicles as possible. Thanks for sharing about The Social Sailor so others can check their business out. Take care and hope to see you around the Community. 

Rachel

Thanks, Rachel! Great platform and looking forward to being part of it. Let’s us know how we can help other businesses. On top of helping suppliers such as wheels/tires, tint, paint, upholstery, customer accessories, etc., our vehicles are awesome for business promotions. Eye catching to pull in views and foot traffic (once we resume foot traffic that is!). We’d be happy to lend them out.

Advocate I

Blessed to be a part and see so many businesses come together during hard times! 

I'm open 24/7 !  I support other businesses open during this crisis!

Keep in touch everyone and may God bless America!

http://deadmanwalkingpublications.com 

Copy of Red Coming Soon Email Header - Made with PosterMyWall (1) (2).gif

DeadManWalkingPublications

Hi Everyone! Caitlin and Dani here from Dollhouse Social. We have big agency capabilities, with a small firm approach. Think of us as your Social Media bestie. It can be challenging to decipher what is and isn’t appropriate to post during a mass global crisis, such as this. We welcome your questions and are happy to coach you through the process. Schedule a gratis digital meeting right here: https://www.dollhousesocial.com/book-online

One small business we would love others to support besides our own: your favorite local boutique 

Thanks for sharing @DollhouseSocial! If I were to guess I would say that you probably conducted most of your business remotely before COVID-19 hit. Have you had to make any changes? 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi! Branford Fit Body Boot Camp in CT, USA https://facebook.com/branfordfitbodybootcamp . We are a boutique fitness center that incorporates 30 minute fat burning workouts utilizing HIIT, nutrition, and a personal accountability coach. We've recently had to transition our entire system to an At Home Program that continues to encourage, motivate, and empower our clients as they stay committed to their fitness journey and healthy lifestyle! 

Community Manager

Welcome and thanks for sharing @CrissyB. Would love to hear what technologies and methods you're using to transition your business online! Maybe you can share more here or in another post?

New

https://janetvera.com/

I offer professional dog training services specializing in aggression cases.

I don’t know any other godaddy businesses!
Community Manager

Hi @JV777! Welcome to the Community. I see that you're doing virtual dog training sessions. How are those working? I'm super curious because I have a 7 year old very active Cairn Terrier who's 90% behaved and 10% trouble. Please come back and share!! Thanks!

Rachel

Hi Rachel!

It’s going pretty well. I’m getting used to Zoom! Clients are building confidence in their training abilities.

Let me know if I can help with your Carin Terrier. They are incredible problem solvers. I have a mini bull terrier so I’m partial to Terriers.

Thank you for reaching out!
Best,
Janet

Janet Vera, CPDT-KA
M: 617-699-0309
https://janetvera.com/

***If suggested appointment slots are not responded to in 24 hours with waiver completed & returned and deposit paid, they will be offered to another. No exceptions. Thank you in advance for your understanding.***