cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Share your business and what you do, here!

Hey Everyone! We'd love to see what your business is all about. If you want to let others in the Community know about your website, feel free to do it here. Only post sites that:

• Are for a business. No blogs or personal websites.
  • Do not request information (name, email, etc.) to see the site content.

When you share your site, please include the following information:

• Website URL
  • What you sell/offer
  • One small business you'd like others to support besides your own

Looking forward to seeing what you have! 

Note: Links created in posts in the Community are "no follow", meaning they will not produce SEO benefits.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
304 REPLIES 304
Community Manager

Fantastic @JV777!! I love that it's working for you. I will ping you about my boy. We love him so much but a few of his behaviors are definitely challenging. All the best!

Rachel 

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

B.I. Barkery on beautiful Bainbridge Island, Washington.  A shop for dogs and the people who love them! www.bibarkery.com

Another awesome small business that had to close, my neighbor - www.wearcovet.com. 

Welcome @Kimmie28! Glad to see that you're selling your products online. You have a great assortment of items. How are you advertising your online store right now? Are you getting sales? Would be great if you let us know. Thanks and take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Industrial3D Inc - https://www.industrial3d.com

Animations, Graphics & Virtual Reality Simulations/Training. Online work solutions for companies trying to keep their employees trained and working despite the ability to be in-person and "on the job."

Another small business that would benefit from local growth: Executive Auto Wraps - executiveautowraps.com/

Community Manager

Awesome @I3D! What a fantastic business! What trends are you seeing right now? What specifics are your clients asking help with? 

Thanks for sharing about Executive Auto Wraps! Cool business. 

Take care and hope to see you around the Community!

Rachel

Hi!  What a great idea!

Picchu + Bold  ("peek-choo") - based in the Portland, Oregon - is a fair-trade home decor shop focusing on colorful decor + goods from around the world.  We feature Peruvian textiles (those are my roots) like Frazadas, pillows, placemats, alpaca blankets, planters, and speciality rugs that we've personally curated + designed. We aim to bridge underserved global artisans and makers with a global marketplace. Our socially driven business opened only 8 months ago, and like many others, we're doing everything we can to keep going in these uncertain times. 

Website URL: https://picchubold.com

There's so many small business I'd like to name, one in particular is Blast Studio, a print agency in Portland, Oregon. They focus on small businesses printing needs - merchandise tags, business cards, posters, etc. They take pride in growing with their clients while being accessibly priced and quick - plus their team is consistently helpful. - https://www.blaststudio.com/

Thanks so much!

Cheryl

Welcome @PicchuBold! What a neat shop! Sounds like you have all kinds of goodies to decorate homes. What are you doing different right now to promote your business? 

Thanks for also sharing Blast Studio's business and url!! Hope they're doing okay right now. 

Let us know how you're doing! Take care and all the best!

Rachel

The biggest thing we're doing right now is being creative and pivoting as the situation calls. When we could, we were doing curbside + local deliveries. With stay home orders, we're now promoting our online shop. We're offering free shipping and a 10% discount throughout the website (if you sign-up for emails). We're also getting more creative with our social media content as well as looking at adding additional sales channels we hadn't considered before. Perseverance is what it boils down to 🙂

Sounds like you're being really flexible and doing all of the right things to generate business @PicchuBold! Take care!

Rachel

I am not doing this to generate business. I have several companies that
with me every year for all of the tradeshows. I don’t do any marketing to
bring in more business. I want to do this because I’m getting close to
retiring.
--
Dallas Cartoonist Charles King, drawUSA.com, 214-663-2813

Hi! I'm Jessica Bond and I am the owner of Hire A Bartender Now in Durham, NC.

We provide customers satisfaction at competitive rates. We train our bartenders to make classic cocktails to modern mixes with fresh local ingredients. We provide bartending services for wedding, engagement parties, corporate events, and even bartending school for people who are looking for a career change. If, you are looking for more information about Hire A Bartender Now please feel free to send me a email. I love to brain storm with other business owners like myself.

www.HireABartenderNow.com

Private Bartendering Services

Please support another local business in the Durham, NC area.

www.TruthBartendingLLC.com 

Sonoran consulting & Finance, LLC is a business resource firm supporting other businesses. We offer Accounting services, tax form preparation and e-filing of all individual and business federal and most state forms where possible. Additionally, we offer tax guidance for businesses and individuals.

Beyond the accounting services we specialize in helping startups get going. That includes preparing the various forms needed to start both federal and state. do you need to form an LLC, we can do that for you. Need help with state and local licensing, we can help.

We can guide you through the SBA loan process helping to prepare all of the necessary forms. We work with a few commercial only banks where they are interested in doing business SBA loans and we have helped others.

Take a look at our website:

http://www.sonoranconsultingfinance.com

for a more in depth view of what we offer.

Contact me at  bob@sonoranconsultingfinace.com if we can help.

Thanks for introducing yourself and your business @robertf7544! Glad to have you here with us in the community. I bet you're busy right now trying to help out your clients. Are you trying any new techniques? Please let us know. Take care and all the best!

Rachel

Hey GoDaddy, 

Thanks for making this sharing possible. Good to see what people are up to.

• https://www.achievingexcellence.com
  • I am a Feldenkrais Practitioner. I am passionate about my work. I sell MP3 downloads, books, CDs, DVDs as well as online classes.
  • One small business you'd like others to support besides your own: Those supplying alternative food and nutrition sources. People with allergies and sensitivities require extra special sources of food not usually found the big chain grocery stores.

Welcome @Feldenkrais! I love hearing people say that they're passionate about what they do. Kudos to you! I know your work is all about helping people. Thanks for the shout out to other businesses who sell alternative food and nutrition sources. I have a lot of friends who require special foods and we need to support all of the stores carrying these products right now. Take care!

Rachel

Hi JesseW,

Established in 2004; Fitzgerald's is a neighborhood tavern that serves great food, cocktails and fun. Our URL is fitzgeraldstavern.com.

Of course we would like others to support restaurant workers around the globe!

Community Manager

Hey @SherryK. Thanks for sharing! Have you had to do anything to adapt with all the social distancing and closures? I know a lot of restaurants have moved toward takeout and delivery. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Yes, we had to close the restaurant on March 19th for 30 days. We were
fortunate enough to be able give all of our employees a severance check to
hopefully hold them over. Taking this like everyone else; day to day!
Community Manager

Sorry that you had to close your restaurant @SherryK! Great that you could help out your employees. After all of this is over, I hope that you'll be able to reopen and hire back your employees. Taking things one day at a time is a good plan. Take care!

Rachel

My business is Myers Mathematics (MyersMathematics.com)! I use my website currently for private tutoring in math so students and parents can see what I offer and what I’m about, as well as schedule a lesson. I’ve been tutoring in Tampa (and online) for 10 years now. As for my other business recommend, a friend of mine is just getting started in personal finance. Right now he does coaching and vlogs. His name is Dillon Johnson and he’s already helped a lot of people get their finances in order and put people on a track to financial success.

Thanks for sharing @MyersMathematic! It sounds like you were already online and didn't need to do as much to pivot your business. Have you seen a change in business? I can imagine things might go either way for you.