cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Share your business and what you do, here!

Hey Everyone! We'd love to see what your business is all about. If you want to let others in the Community know about your website, feel free to do it here. Only post sites that:

• Are for a business. No blogs or personal websites.
  • Do not request information (name, email, etc.) to see the site content.

When you share your site, please include the following information:

• Website URL
  • What you sell/offer
  • One small business you'd like others to support besides your own

Looking forward to seeing what you have! 

Note: Links created in posts in the Community are "no follow", meaning they will not produce SEO benefits.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
307 REPLIES 307

I haven't adjusted too much more than anyone else I suppose. I'm also
trying to reach out to my local community to offer discounted tutoring to
help kids finish this semester strong.

--
V/r,
Kyle Myers

I want to set up free daily drawing lessons

Welcome @Dallascartoonis! Great that you're going to set up free drawing lessons. There's a ton of parents out there right now with kids at home who are trying to manage their jobs and kids in the same place. I'm sure they'd welcome your help to provide drawing lessons for kids and for adults. Come back and let us know how it's going! Sounds really fun. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Trying to figure it out

Sent from my iPhone

Hello ! My name is Emma - I’m the business owner and operator of Smile and Shine K9. I offer all natural teeth cleaning for cats and dogs.
We are a wonderful alternative for animals that have health risks and can’t go under for surgery. I travel for work and right now I can’t travel or work. I am fully respecting the rules of Covid_19. . Another person I would like to support is Furtastic Paws. A small grooming shop. The owners name is Natasha and she is out of business as well.
Here is my business Facebook -
https://m.facebook.com/smileandshinek9s

Hi @smileandshinek9 Emma! Thanks for introducing yourself and joining in on the conversation! So sorry that your business is impacted right now. My Cairn Terrier was supposed to have his teeth cleaned last week and of course it was postponed. My family is super appreciative of all the care givers to our fur kids including your friend Natasha that you mentioned. Hang in there and I'm sure you'll be super busy when you can get back to work. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I help small businesses grow and startup to get off the ground by helping them securing capital and building their client base.

Click here for  Fast and Simple, Unsecured Funding - Get Up To $500k In Working Capital.

www.kalosbusinesssolutions.com for advice or help with website design/upgrade, SEO, leads, marketing campaigns.

As for a business to support, please try to use the local-run restaurants as much or more than the usual worldwide-known chains. Your local run restaurants are the ones who are having to decide everyday whether it's worth staying open. The big guys have more room to absorb this.

VISIONEER CONSULTING HERE!   Vision and Mission Below. 

visioneerconsulting.com

Our primary focus right now is twofold:

1): THREE STEP CAREER RE-SET COACHING PROGRAM

• Defining Your Current Professional Competencies and Brand
  • Update / Create Your Resume and LinkedIn Profile
  • Present Your Newly Branded Professional Self to the World
  • FORMAT: One-On-One Coaching Via Zoom Video Conferencing

2): Coaching to Help You Bring Classroom Instruction to An Online Format

Visioneer Consulting -  Place. Purpose. Vision.

Boston, MA - Jim Ognibene, Founder

Our Vision

We envision thriving organizations where each member has a place at the table and provides a meaningful contribution. We aim to distinguish individuals who choose to live each day with purpose and passion. With intention, we anticipate a global village where all live and work collaboratively upholding a vision of collective capacity and sustainable prosperity.

Our Mission

We are a catalyst for positive change through dynamic coaching and training. You are enabled with tools and insight to be your best self, creating the foundation for engaging and satisfying work.

We are all asked to recommend a small business to support - here is mine:

I recommend we all support fresh, organic farm to table produce.

This sounds wonderful! I’m in Boston, MA as well and agree re:local farming. Stay well!

Hi!

My name is Elayna and I'm a business coach, WordPress nerd, and story strategist. 

My expertise includes business strategy, storytelling, branding, book publishing, WordPress/ web design, marketing, mentoring, mindset, vision /dream building, speaking, blogging...

My website is http://www.thepositivemom.com and I'd love to help any small business owners who are struggling with website or online marketing.

Hugging you all during this crisis!

Elayna

Hi Elayna @thePositiveMOM! I love the name of your business! Sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Hope to see you jump into some of the conversations and share your wisdom. Take care and stay positive!

Rachel

Hi! I'm Meg of megforit.com. I sell digital products and eBooks off my website. I specialize in healthcare / Nursing related books to support registered nurses who work bedside in a hospital setting! 

Welcome @megforit and glad you're here with us! Sounds like our healthcare professionals can really use your help right now. Tell us some of things that are happening for your business. Take care and look forward to seeing more engagement from you. 

Rachel

Hi everyone - my name is Tyler McElhaney. I work as a designer, photographer and web developer, but I also run several websites with my wife. My main is Tynology - https://tynology.com and I also sell Lightroom presets through https://shop.tynology.com. A big part of my business is Instagram marketing, and I would love to help others get into the field of professional blogging and "influencer" marketing (I hate that word). Cheers!

Tyler McElhaney - Tynology

Hi @Tynology Tyler!! Welcome! Thanks for the intro to your business. I'm sure lots of people could use your expertise on Instagram Marketing. Take care and keep us posted on how things are going for you. 

Rachel

• https://mallycreative.com/
  • Mally Creative is a one-woman marketing agency! I offer services in the way of website design, graphic design and social media management/design.
  • Session keyboardist Jonah Weingarten! If you need music of any kind for any project, reach out to this amazing composer today: https://www.jonahweingarten.com/

Thanks for joining @mallycreative! Great that you're a designer. I'm sure others in the Community can use some help right now with suggestions on how to improve their design. Thanks for the suggestion about Jonah. We can all use some inspiration and peace from listening to some creative music right now. Take care and let us know how things are going for you!

Rachel

Your work is excellent!

Tyler McElhaney - Tynology

Thanks for this opportunity for us all to share Jesse!

Hi all, my business is www.discoverlotus.com and we create itineraries for people going on holiday who are looking for some things to do.

We promote local businesses in our itineraries that are traditional to the location to help support them, we also focus on things people don't know of in different locations that are great to visit. Recently we have also struck up a partnership with a Mexican tour company who do tours on Mezcal, Cacao, Coffee and more. More than half of the money the clients pay goes to the local companies who show how the process of these foods and drinks work and clients get to learn about Mexican food, drinks and culture while also making their own products. We're all about supporting those who need it most with responsible tourism.

We also donate to ActionAid UK for every sale we make!

During these tough times we'd like others to support http://www.isabellapagnotta.co.uk/ she makes incredible prints and accessories for the house and even makes bespoke pieces for party wear - recently having designed wedding table decorations and invitations.

Thanks for introducing yourself @NatachDaSilva! Sounds like a fun business to run. I'm sure things are tough for you right now but we're all looking forward to the day when we can all go on fun adventures again. Very cool that you're donating a portion of your sales to ActionAid UK. That's fantastic and generous of you. Thanks too for recommending Isabella's business!! Take care!

Rachel

Hello!

Showing and sustaining leadership is more important than ever. It's also the pathway to long-term success as we move forward into the unknown.

bdub relations creates smart, true-to-brand communications so small-but-mighty organization stay relevant to their customers and prospects. 

If your nonprofit organization cancelled a live fundraising event and needs help developing a website that will create a virtual online fundraiser, consider P2 Graphic Design. They quickly stood up a site for one of our local school district foundations, which is nearing its event goal! 

Sending well wishes!