cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Share your business and what you do, here!

Hey Everyone! We'd love to see what your business is all about. If you want to let others in the Community know about your website, feel free to do it here. Only post sites that:

• Are for a business. No blogs or personal websites.
  • Do not request information (name, email, etc.) to see the site content.

When you share your site, please include the following information:

• Website URL
  • What you sell/offer
  • One small business you'd like others to support besides your own

Looking forward to seeing what you have! 

Note: Links created in posts in the Community are "no follow", meaning they will not produce SEO benefits.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
338 REPLIES 338

Hello!

Showing and sustaining leadership is more important than ever. It's also the pathway to long-term success as we move forward into the unknown.

bdub relations creates smart, true-to-brand communications so small-but-mighty organization stay relevant to their customers and prospects. 

If your nonprofit organization cancelled a live fundraising event and needs help developing a website that will create a virtual online fundraiser, consider P2 Graphic Design. They quickly stood up a site for one of our local school district foundations, which is nearing its event goal! 

Sending well wishes!

Welcome @bdubrelates! Thanks for the intro to your business. So many businesses could use your help on communications right now. I hope that you're busy. Thanks too for letting everyone know about P2 Graphic Design. Since there's such a need for help with virtual events including fundraisers, I've got to believe that they're super busy as well. Take care and let us know how everything is going for you. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Am grateful to be busy. And feeling some of the pain that clients are experiencing right now as they figure out what they can do and how best to support others while supporting employees. 

Hi All, 

I am a Retail veteran focused on eCommerce since 2000.  I ran eCommerce departments and divisions for some of the biggest names out there (Saks Fifth Ave, Macy's, Victoria's Secret, Lancome, Shiseido, etc)  and transitioned from the corporate world to my own Consulting business in 2014.

My business is eTail Maven eCommerce Consulting and I help businesses at all stages of their digital evolution whether they are just starting out and in need of a comprehensive business plan and launch strategy or they are an established business seeking guidance to take it to the next level.  my website is:  www.etailmaven.com

In support of those out there suddenly having to 'go digital' I am offering a free 15 minute eCommerce guidance session (one per business) now through 4/16/20.  I imagine there are a number of people out there feeling confused and a little lost trying to figure it all out...like yesterday.  If you fall into this category (or know someone who does) and have a burning eCommerce question, reach out to jeanette@etailmaven.com and perhaps I can make things a little clearer.  

I also recently became an AirBnB host of a room in my home and launched a New Orleans based Scavenger Hunt Mobile App which I spent the last 15 months creating on the Unity platform after teaching myself visual scripting - both of which are on pause 😔 while we get through this. 

For future reference with any travel plans to New Orleans my AirBnB room has an instagram page @riversirenhideaway and the website for my App is:  www.hunterbscavenge.com

In addition to welcoming support for my businesses, I would recommend supporting as many of the small businesses located in the French Quarter as you are able to, so that they can come back from this and continue to be the foundation of this enchanting and exhilarating city.  One in particular is No Rules Fashion.  Find them on instagram:  @norulesfashion and on their website www.norulesfashion.com

Stay healthy!

Thank you,

Jeanette

Thanks for sharing @eTailMaven Jeanette! Wow...what a resume! Sounds like you have a lot to offer. I love that you live in New Orleans. I've been there many times and close friends of ours live there as well. The scavenger hunt app sounds great. Take care and I'm rooting for New Orleans during this challenging time. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks @RachelM!  It's actually my second time living here - this time I am not leaving! Its the most resilient and enchanting place I've ever been.  People are HUSTLING here to recreate the ways they connect and earn a living.  When this is over, we will all have new skills and broader reaches to take a little bit of NOLA home with you 😉 

@eTailMaven Just checked out your app in the app store. Love it! Especially the options to interact with specific locals for bonus answers. If I lived in New Orleans, I'd definitely give it a go! Great job 😀

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you @JesseW !!  I really appreciate that you took the time to check it out.  I wanted to make something immersive that feels more like a local friend showing you all that they love about 'their city'.  I can't wait to have my first 'Hunter' when we are on the other side of these tough times.  Stay well!

It's so sad how coronavirus affected small business in specific. My friend owns a metal work business in Canada, and the virus is affecting the work there sadly.

https://smithmetalworks.ca/

How can we support those people?

www.lindajewellers.com

We custom design bespoken jewellery and also sell a vast range of watches and accessories.

Community Manager

Welcome @LindaCo! You have very nice jewelry and watches. How's your business doing right now? Are you trying any new techniques to drive sales? Please let us know. Take care!

Rachel

Hi, we here at the CBD Spot take pride in providing the best CBD brands and products available on the market. we love dealing cbdmd.
Shopcbdspot.com

Thanks for joining @TheCBDSPOT! I hope things are going well for you. Are you doing anything different right now to make sales? Please come back and let us know. Take care!

Rachel

Good morning, actually our doors have been closed but we have been offering
online orders with free 2 day shipping since the beginning of March and I
have decided that as of the 3rd of april I will continue to offer the free
shipping as well I will start a safe home delivery program. also I will be
offering a substantial discount. In Hope's this helps our community through
these challenging times.

Good for you @TheCBDSPOT! Sounds like you're doing all the right things to keep in business right now. Take care and keep in touch!! All the best!

Rachel

Popular requests we receive are for help posting a special COVID notices on a website. For example attorneys want to post legal notices; doctors want to post tele-medicine notices. On the other hand some clients want to let customers know they are open for business! Therefore we created an article as follows: https://www.visionefx.net/popup-cornavirus-covid-19-notice-on-your-website/

Rick Vidallon VISIONEFX (a proud Go Daddy client and Go Daddy evangelist)

https://www.visionefx.net

https://g.page/visionefx

Invert.png

Passionate Marketing Experts

We help businesses create their brand presence and achieve their goals. Our internet marketing service process and traditional marketing fuses, to empower your brand. Combining the customer experience coupled with these gives you the edge. We will get you where you want to be. We are your marketing partners and care just as much for your business as we do ours.  See our website here: LeadValets top SEO Agency 

SEO And Traditional Marketing

Building digital properties for car dealers, cosmetic dentist, and roofers. We get your leads flowing and help you become a more successful business. LeadValets digital and traditional marketing programs - designed and executed on this premise. For local SEO services, we are an affordable choice. 

Consulting

With over 32 years of marketing and operational support knowledge behind us. LeadValets can guide you to a better business model. This, in turn, secures your future growth and reducing hands-on management. We are a digital marketing agency that cares.

Digital Management

Your digital property is as important as your brick and mortar location. Often not managed, these properties become stale and have a "run down" feel to them. Organized and given relevant and meaningful content, they become attractive. This creates visitors which become prospects. This, in turn, adds to your market authority, relevancy and increased profit. 

Search Engine Optimization, on your website and developing a larger audience locally via local SEO services will bring you business.

Jon Floyd
https://www.linkedin.com/in/strategicadvisors/

ABOUT US: Envy Creative is the video creative agency behind tons of video ads you see every day. The studio has created numerous distinctive spots, which collectively have millions of views and have helped their clients sell more products and services. - https://www.thinkenvy.com/

OFFER: We are offering a 10% discount on video orders placed during this time.

Watch our quick video to learn more about us and see what we do:

Hi @vannemic! Welcome and thanks for sharing your business. I hope your hanging in there right now and figuring out new ways to drive business. Take care!

Rachel

Hello! My husband and I operate a gift shop in the tourist town of Medora, ND that has merchandise that celebrates the wild horses and other wild life that live in Theodore Roosevelt National Park.  Our brick and mortar shop has closed due to the virus, but we are still shipping orders online at www.chasinghorses.com

Community Manager

Welcome @ChrisK9! That's really neat. I love wild horses and continue to sign petitions to save them and let them run free. What are you doing differently to drive traffic to your website right now? Would love to hear anything you feel like sharing. Take care!

Rachel