cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

The Balancistics Shop

Hi guys.

I have made a new online shop but I have never done it before please can you give me some tips???

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Super User II

@Madz 

That will depend upon a lot of different factors.

• What are you selling?
  • Is it physical products, digital, or both?
  • Do you already have a market in mind (locally, regionally, etc.)?
  • Have you planned out a budget for what you can afford? (Don't answer that one here. You just need to know what you can afford and what you can't.)

Provide us some more details on what you want to do and I'm sure we can help you out.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

@MrVapor 

• The opportunity to learn the sport; videos and instructions e.c.t
  • Actually I only do digital. 
  • Actually I would like anyone to do it; kids, adults... anyone who wants to.

(I am still very new to this website thing so yeah)

@Madz 

Okay, let me make sure I'm picking up what you're putting down.

• Your site will offer instructional sports videos
  • You will only sell digital products
  • All-ages is your audience

Have you already purchased your hosting? If so, what type is it? Website Builder, cPanel, Plesk.

Are you planning on building it in WordPress or do you already have something you're working on? If so, can you please provide the website address?

Also, is this a specific sport? I get the feeling that it is, but I'm not sure.

* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

uh???

@Madz 

I'm saying we need more details. Have you purchased any hosting or anything yet? What specific help do you need?

I am barely getting any views and I don't know how to get more...

Hi @Madz ,

If you will kindly share your site address with us perhaps we can look at things more closely.  Without the information we cannot give any good advice.

It sounds like you have a site that is available to customers, but no customers?  It really sounds you need what many call a "discovery session".  This is where you sit with a pencil/paper and start really answering the questions @MrVapor  posed.  Why should someone pick you over a competitor?  Who is your competitor?  What's the best things about your competitors' sites?  What problem do you solve for your customer?   I actually have a 50+ question interview to help me out.

If you do not do this, you will probably never get customers.  I don't mean to be harsh, but you have to put yourself on a target before you can begin hunting for customers so to speak.   Hopefully with a bit of information we can get you on track!

Hope this helps!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites