cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Try Crowdfunding and check out GoFundMe's matching grant program to generate cash

HI all,

Many of you are really struggling financially due to the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic is having on your business. Check out this article that discusses using crowdfunding and how GoFundMe's matching grant program can help you out. https://www.openwestand.org/crowdfund-and-earn-a-matching-grant-on-gofundme-2/. Hope this helps! Take care! #openwestand

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
2 REPLIES 2

As a customer since 1999 (20 YRS!) when GoDaddy was founded I'm fed up and disgusted with GoDaddys lame response to anything related to COVID19. Don't ask us for discounts, go beg GoFundme for $$$!? Don't ask us for a promo code or discount Its all lip service to pass the buck...meanwhile nearly EVERY OTHER corporation is understanding of how COVID affects OUR small business. You forget WE CUSTOMERS ARE KEEPING GoDaddy IN BUSINESS! Everybody is saving money to survive and pay rent and food, but keep paying GD full price on renewals..? Okay we see how your really don't care. I'm sure you'll delete this post. When this is over we'll remember and move our business elsewhere.

Hi @GoDaddiCust1999. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and for being a longstanding customer! I'm sorry you're not happy with how we've responded. Beyond what @RachelM mentioned in her post, GoDaddy has also offered relief on renewals to customers whose businesses have been affected by COVID-19 on a case by case basis. For more information on this, you will need to connect with our customer care team. Further, we (and several other providers) are offering additional tools for free at openwestand.org. Feel free to check that out as well. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.