cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

All Websites Down - Plesk Deluxe Hosting

I have a Windows Shared Hosting (Deluxe) and have more than 10 websites hosted under this account. All of my websites are inaccessible since last many hours. The browser goes on long loading and then returns timeout. I have contacted the support but they asked me to recheck later.

One of the domain/website is holdbooking.com and it is plain HTML, without any database connections. The server address of my hosting is  182.50.151.85

Interesting thing is that I have checked reverse IP lookup and other websites with above IP address are working fine but all my websites are not accessible.

Need your help.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: All Websites Down - Plesk Deluxe Hosting

Hello @umersaleem and thank you for reaching out to the community. 

Interesting, another community user posted about the same issue: https://www.godaddy.com/community/Plesk-Hosting/site-down-plesk-inaccessible-for-15-hours-by-now-jus...

I recommend you calling the GD Support team and recommend you submitting this issue. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

I found a few workarounds to Recycle/Restart the "IIS Dedicated Application Pool". Meanwhile, my access to Plesk Control panel was also gone.

So I called the helpdesk, they were able to restore my Plesk control panel access as well as they made some application restarts from the back-end and finally all of my websites are up and running again!

This is the 2nd time I am getting same error for all my domain/sub-domains. site: rolpovms.com 😞

Sad to see there is no proper support for South Asia accounts (especially for Nepal).