cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

All applications are down

i host my some applications but from last 6 hours my all applications are down without any prior information.

even no one is taking responsibility over there.

they don't have backup plan.

They don't think to inform their customer for such activity.

Even height of bull sheet is their support guys also don't know about such activity.

They are not taking any kind of responsibility of financial losses of customers.

They are not bothered.

Without having any proper deadline they are working. even they also don't when it will up?

The customer care person saying our server is in ICU.

is this joke ?

i asked escalation matrix but they don't have it.

Even now i am also clue less that when my site will goes up..

really worst worst service by go daddy ...

they don't have courage to talk with

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @ajinkya1485,

Welcome to the Community!

There are no reports of application failure on any of the GoDaddy servers. However, you've not provided the domain, or the type of hosting that you are using. If you could provide this information, and describe the error that you're seeing, our volunteers here may be able to help you to figure out what's happening. It's difficult to discern from your description, what the exact issue is on your hosting plan.

An escalation can only be done by an agent, and only if the issue is part of the scope of service offered. If there's an escalation made, please make sure you're checking your email address (the one that's on the account) for any updates, or actions you need to take. And just in case your emails are filtered out, check the spam folders as well. 

If it's a hosting plan-specific issue (expiration, migration, suspension, or stalled processes), you will need to contact the customer care team at the number most convenient to you below to get further help.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ajinkya1485,

Welcome to the Community!

There are no reports of application failure on any of the GoDaddy servers. However, you've not provided the domain, or the type of hosting that you are using. If you could provide this information, and describe the error that you're seeing, our volunteers here may be able to help you to figure out what's happening. It's difficult to discern from your description, what the exact issue is on your hosting plan.

An escalation can only be done by an agent, and only if the issue is part of the scope of service offered. If there's an escalation made, please make sure you're checking your email address (the one that's on the account) for any updates, or actions you need to take. And just in case your emails are filtered out, check the spam folders as well. 

If it's a hosting plan-specific issue (expiration, migration, suspension, or stalled processes), you will need to contact the customer care team at the number most convenient to you below to get further help.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post