cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot Access Plesk Account

For nearly a week, I have not been able to access my Plesk account! I was able to get through to customer service once and was told that it is a know issue and people are currently working on it, but there is no eta. Anyone else having this problem? I'm pretty close to demanding a refund and finding another solution.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: Cannot Access Plesk Account

Hi @mdelcamb I am sorry that you are having issues with your Plesk hosting account. I am currently not showing any reported issues with Plesk Hosting so if you are still experiencing any issues please contact support to help diagnose the problem. Please bear with us during this time as you may experience longer than usual hold times as we are transitioning our workforce from a traditional work office environment to work from home due to recent events. Best regards, Brett M.

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Re: Cannot Access Plesk Account

It's unfortunate that you are not aware of the problems with Plesk hosting. I spoke to a number of tech support people over the span of a week telling me that this is a known problem. Since no timeline to establish a fix could be established by GoDaddy, I simply requested and received a refund.