cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Deluxe Windows Hosting with Plesk is not working

Deluxe Windows Hosting with Plesk is not working as i am unable to logged in and the loader stuck for indefinite time, my website is not working. Please help me at your earliest. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Deluxe Windows Hosting with Plesk is not working

Hi @stonelai75 and @stonelai75I know there was an issue with this over the weekend, but it should be cleared up now. If you're still having trouble, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll probably need to connect with our customer care team so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I have the same issue logging into the Plesk management panel. I clicked the Plesk Admin button from my hosting panel under the domain of Godaddy, then the browser jumped to secureserver.com and kept on loading endlessly.  

I am waiting fo any quick solution.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @stonelai75 and @stonelai75I know there was an issue with this over the weekend, but it should be cleared up now. If you're still having trouble, I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that also doesn't work, you'll probably need to connect with our customer care team so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post