cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Duplicate mimeType error - Plesk server config

I have server 500 error on all static resources. I have turen the Trace error ON and I found the following error on server configs. (replaceed with example.com)

C:\inetpub\temp\apppools\example.com(domain)(4.0)(pool)\example.com(domain)(4.0)(pool).config ( 1096) :Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'mimeMap' with unique key attribute 'fileExtension' set to '.woff2'

I have no mimetype Entry in web.config. Also I can not use IIS Setting menu in Plesk Panel as the error above prevent s the IIS settings from loading. I have also the same problem when I try to check the mimeTypes in virtual directory properties.

Do you have any idea what is the source of this problem and how can I solve it?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Duplicate mimeType error - Plesk server config

Hi @einshinghaf. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! This is an issue that affects some customers after they've been moved to Plesk Onyx. Our developers are aware of it and are working to get a permanent fix in place. However, in the meantime, if you're still having trouble, our support team can create a ticket to get your account fixed if you reach out to them. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.