cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Ecommerce Hosted Website

I've a internet site on malagahomeforsale.Com which hasnt been up to date/refreshed for about a year. I attempted to refresh wordpress and wanted to upload a plugin but due to the fact that then i recieve the subsequent message on the principle website

Future domestic of some thing quite cool.
If you are the web page proprietor, log in to launch this web site

If you're a vacationer, take a look at lower back soon.

Dashboard is operating, however I can not carry returned the main website online. Curiously this additionally works: at https://cyberpunkclothing.net/category/masks/

More information attached

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Ecommerce Hosted Website

@lizaband 

It looks like you have a .maintenance file which is blocking the home page

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

@lizaband 

What stood out to me is your site is on WordPress and you noted it hasn't been updated for over a year.    Then not sure what the other URL has to do with this but my mind goes to your site being hacked due to not being updated for so long.

I ran a security scan on your site and it immediately stopped due to " TLS certificate expired".  You are going to need to get in contact with GoDaddy Support to determine what has happened and how this can be resolved.  😉

Judith
"Today ends tonight and tomorrow starts again."

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

@lizaband 

It looks like you have a .maintenance file which is blocking the home page

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

@lizaband 

What stood out to me is your site is on WordPress and you noted it hasn't been updated for over a year.    Then not sure what the other URL has to do with this but my mind goes to your site being hacked due to not being updated for so long.

I ran a security scan on your site and it immediately stopped due to " TLS certificate expired".  You are going to need to get in contact with GoDaddy Support to determine what has happened and how this can be resolved.  😉

Judith
"Today ends tonight and tomorrow starts again."