cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Future home of something quite cool

I bought domain and hosting from go daddy, installed wordpress and made my webiste by creating couple of pages , but as iam entering my domain on browser www.xyz.com its only showing future of something cool xlixk here to launch website. upon clicking the link its taking me to plesk desk . does anyone know how to LAUNCH webiste?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Future home of something quite cool

Hello @adapthealthy!

Thank you for posting! That sounds like your hosting account isn't seeing your content. Did you upload it to the root of your hosting account? I'd recommend reaching out to our support team so they can have a look at your account and let you know exactly what's going on. 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Were you able to resolve this?  I am having the same issue and would love to hear how you resolved it.

Highlighted
New

I have the same issue. Then I removed WordPress on Plesk and and reinstalled it. And published the WordPress default theme. Then type in mydomainname.com/wp-login.php, it's the correct login interface. But type in mydomainname.com it goes to this Future home of something quite cool page no matter. I guess it has something to do with this warning"The domain mydomainname.com does not resolve or resolves to another IP address (184.168.221.38). Please correct DNS settings" when I add this new domain on Plesk sharing host.