cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able To access my website it is showing 404 error

I am not able to access my website. When I contacted customer support they said there is some parent server issue, Our website is getting down in every 3-4 days for 1-2 hr but today it is going too long. customer support said that we can't help in this, issue is with admin team and it will take 24-72 hrs. Already We are having huge losses due to frequent site down and now they are saying it will take 24 - 72 hr, so Is godaddy going to pay my losses? I want my money back and want to shift my hosting to some other website. Frustrated with your service

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @PrateekJ and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize you were experiencing this issue. Were you able to get this resolved and do you mind sharing how?

If you are still experiencing this issue, I would reach back to to GoDaddy Hosting Support via phone to further assist. Please keep in mind GoDaddy Guides are working hard from home during these unprecedented times  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

Today also we are getting the same issue. Worst service ever, kindly pay my money back.

Hello again @PrateekJ !

I am sorry you are unhappy with the service. In order to receive a refund, you must reach out to GoDaddy Support via phone.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!