cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Plesk Hosting Not Work For 1 Day

My website has not been working for 1 day. I lost at least 100 customers. I am in serious economic damage for 9 hours you could not solve the problem.INC3402988 MY TİCKET NUMBER. Your customer support only say this is known issue on plesk hosting.I have no patience anymore
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@melih 

I am an end user like you - while there are some GoDaddy employees that monitor the community, most of us are end users and therefore do not have access to account specific information. 

I certainly understand your frustration. Depending on what the issue is with the Plesk platform this is something that could be as simple as a backup restore or it maybe something more complex. Additionally given that it more that likely affects multiple servers it isn't something that is instantly fixed on all servers depending on the issue it maybe something that has to be rolled out to a server to be addressed. 

I see this post is from 4 hours ago, I'm not sure if it is resolved or not yet. You can get back on chat if is not and ask for an update. What I would say is that the chat folks more than likely will not have 1st hand knowledge but rather will be relaying to the information they are getting from the team(s) working on the issue. 

I would also say that servers have issues from time to time, no different than your home / work computer which may lock up from time to time - it happens. GoDaddy has teams in place to address these issues, however as mentioned above it isn't always a "quick fix" and they also want to make sure the fix doesn't create additional issues in the process.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@melih 

I am an end user like you - while there are some GoDaddy employees that monitor the community, most of us are end users and therefore do not have access to account specific information. 

I certainly understand your frustration. Depending on what the issue is with the Plesk platform this is something that could be as simple as a backup restore or it maybe something more complex. Additionally given that it more that likely affects multiple servers it isn't something that is instantly fixed on all servers depending on the issue it maybe something that has to be rolled out to a server to be addressed. 

I see this post is from 4 hours ago, I'm not sure if it is resolved or not yet. You can get back on chat if is not and ask for an update. What I would say is that the chat folks more than likely will not have 1st hand knowledge but rather will be relaying to the information they are getting from the team(s) working on the issue. 

I would also say that servers have issues from time to time, no different than your home / work computer which may lock up from time to time - it happens. GoDaddy has teams in place to address these issues, however as mentioned above it isn't always a "quick fix" and they also want to make sure the fix doesn't create additional issues in the process.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post