cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Upgraded from Classic Hosting to Plesk and my PHP scripts don't run? - no "starting script" message

I have just upgraded from Classic Hosting to Plesk Hosting and my PHP scripts don't run.  I only see a blank page. They ran with no problem in the Classic Hosting. I am using script files named with .php extensions. Even my "starting script" message doesn't appear. I know this is a newer version of PHP with this hosting platform but I cannot find any guidance on any changes needed to scripts.  Any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It was a permissions issue.  Once I changed the permissions on the directory I was trying to write to it worked.  

The php article will be helpful going forward. Thank you. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Employee

Hello @tidewater and welcome to the Community!

PHP limits will vary based on the hosting plan that you have. The default limit is 2MB and the max upload limit on Plesk is 2GB hard.

Here is an article that provides instructions on how to change your PHP settings: https://www.godaddy.com/help/change-php-settings-for-my-hosting-account-26379

If you have further questions regarding your hosting account, I recommend reaching out to GoDaddy Hosting Support for an account review to ensure that your hosting plan meets all of your needs.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via chat or phone!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

It was a permissions issue.  Once I changed the permissions on the directory I was trying to write to it worked.  

The php article will be helpful going forward. Thank you. 

View solution in original post