cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Web site not directing to index.html

I haven't played with my web site since before the migration to Plesk.  It was fine pre-Plesk, but now, when you try to pull up my web site, you must add the /index.html to it in order to load it.  Otherwise, it just brings up a big white nothing.  Obviously, I can't expect everyone wanting to visit my site to add /index.html to it, so I need to fix this.  I can not for the life of me figure out what is causing this.  Does anyone know if there's something in Plesk that controls this sort of thing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @jenni5 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. What is your domain name so myself or another end user can further assist with troubleshooting? 

I was able to locate step by step instructions on how see or change the default/index file in your new Plesk hosting account. Plesk supports Windows OS, MS-SQL databases, ASP.NET, or .NET core. 

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope the help guide helps solve your solution.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @jenni5 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. What is your domain name so myself or another end user can further assist with troubleshooting? 

I was able to locate step by step instructions on how see or change the default/index file in your new Plesk hosting account. Plesk supports Windows OS, MS-SQL databases, ASP.NET, or .NET core. 

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope the help guide helps solve your solution.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post