Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Marta21
New

Connecting multiple domains to SSL

Hello,

I currently have the following SSL certificate:  Deluxe (OV) SAN SSL [up to 5]

I already connected a domain to it, and i'm looking for to adding another one to it, i had my concerns of what will happen to the old certificate issued to the first domain, will it be revoked?

So I reached out to Godaddy's support 2 times, and each one of them told me the opposite, one said that my other domains will remain intact, another one said that I'll have to re-issue all my existing certificates.  So which one is it?

f57VUgd

So for those who are sure, or have done this before, If i add a second domain name to my SSL certificate, what will happen to the first issued certificate of my first domain name?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Marta21.

Welcome to the Community!

You can add or delete domains on your UCC Certificate at any time. When you do so, however, the old certificate will be valid for just 72 hours, to allow you to reinstall the SSL on your server or hosting. This article will guide you in the process.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Marta21
New

Anybody here who can help??

TLH

Hi @Marta21.

Welcome to the Community!

You can add or delete domains on your UCC Certificate at any time. When you do so, however, the old certificate will be valid for just 72 hours, to allow you to reinstall the SSL on your server or hosting. This article will guide you in the process.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post