cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
MHurst
New

New SSL Certificate

Hi there, I just ordered an SSL certificate which is now in My Products.

I also own a primary GoDaddy domain and want to connect the Cert to it.

Reading the documentation it indicates GoDaddy will automatically connect it as I am the owner of the domain, the question is how long will this take, do I have to do anything?

I don't have an email address to verify to that uses the domain, but I am clearly the owner.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User III

@MHurst 

So now that you purchased the certificate you need to install it on your server / product - depending on which product that is and yes GoDaddy can automatically install / configure it.  However if you hosting is elsewhere you will need to assign the certificate to the domain and then download it / install it onto the server

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User III

@MHurst 

So now that you purchased the certificate you need to install it on your server / product - depending on which product that is and yes GoDaddy can automatically install / configure it.  However if you hosting is elsewhere you will need to assign the certificate to the domain and then download it / install it onto the server

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post