cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

authenticity of the received data could not be verified

My client bought the Online Store builder, so I have set it up and added products to it and pushed it live. Some people can see it, some get this error on the page, like I do:

"The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified."

I called tech support and twice they tell me everything is fine that it is MY LAN so

I have cleared every browser of everything, refreshed the Router and all internet settings including my computers cache  and I still can not pull that page. If I go to any other website I have NO ISSUES.  The only way I can see it on my cell phone is if my WiFi is OFF. My husbands computer and phone still can not open this page. https://VeronicasDesigns.net

I know it sounds crazy but it's like my IP address is somehow blocked....IDK. I'm frustrated.

Can someone please help me?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Re: authenticity of the received data could not be verified

I have since fixed the issue.  Had to unplug my Router for a while to force an IP address update. I can now see the page. Yes.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @ShifletHouse,

hmmmm...... I think support are right on the button there because your site is lovely. Love the jewellery Smiley Happy

Solution

I have since fixed the issue.  Had to unplug my Router for a while to force an IP address update. I can now see the page. Yes.

View solution in original post

Certificate authentication domains

Hi,

We have purchased and configured SSL certificate on our website and its working properly, but we are operating our website behind firewall and everything else other than our website is blocked.

In that scenario, I guess the certificate authorization fails and it gives users the security exception.Please note we are using Google Chrome browser.

Which websites we would have to allow in order to authenticate the certificate and it to work properly?

Thanks in advance for your reply