cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Multiple lines for business

I would like to be able to deploy this app to multiple users within our organization each with their own number but controlled centrally in one console. Is this an option, or will it be an option?

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Multiple lines for business

Hey @mchdetrimby. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! This isn't currently an option, but we are looking into adding multi line support in the future. I don't have a timeline for when that might be though. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I agree with the original post, but would like to clarify my position.  One number for our company is fine. What is needed is the ability to assign "press 1 for engineering" or "press 2 for marketing", etc. If the user selects 1 then it would be directed to a cell phone, if press 2 then i should be able to enter in a different cell phone number for this call to be directed to.  

Hello Jesse,

I've seen you respond to several Smartline posts and thanks for doing so. However, our response is "we are planning this functionality, but have no idea when it will become available".  Your software team should definitely know this info. We just signed up for the Smartline service and there are a few critical features needed - this being one of them.  We'll stick with the service for a few months but if key items aren't upgraded I'm afraid this service will not meet our needs and we will use one of your competitors.

Best of luck

Well that really sucks ive been with ya a long tine and it took a long time for Godaddy to get text. I was wondering thr same thing you dont offer what others are but ya are charging crazy by min prices to go up in oackages . When you cannot even offer us a phone product our staff can use . The clouds have it , line 2, OnSip and not to mention the way crappy VIOP PROVIDERS. I love GoDaddy but ya really disappointed me with this phone system. When i got to the plat form dashboard. I was like wth is this " Plain Jane" ! There was nothing to navigate through. Come on we dont even have exstention for staff to havr vm. So are you guys really being fair with prices. Phone system is nothing but a 9.99 basic product stretchhhhhhhhhed out because everyone knows the mins is how ya pulled it off . You shouldnt decieve or take advatange of your loyal or any customer . Godaddy has a way too MAZING REP to roll out a **bleep**ty product. I wont keep mines. Hope i did not offend anyone . This is only my opinion. Thank you.

EXACTLY . ext for staff or departments .
New

The functionality that you are describing is an routing function. Technically it is an automated attendant. That can be accomplished with other services and then routed to the GoDaddy SmartLine. It should be separate from the ability to answer a business line on your phone. The two are, technically, unrelated.

Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi Everyone, 

SmartLine does not currently offer the auto-attendant feature (e.g., press 1 for sales, press 2 for support) and it is not planned for the immediate future. 

JulietteR