cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Smartline and FaceTime

Hi, does anyone know if  Smartline supports FaceTime?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

This would have been a great question for the recent Ask Me Anything With Smartline Team @Jason399. Perhaps it would still do some good to read through that thread because there is some great information there. 

As near as I can tell and understand your Smartline would not support FaceTime. That's may based off the notion that the Smartline app is both for iPhone and Android. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

This would have been a great question for the recent Ask Me Anything With Smartline Team @Jason399. Perhaps it would still do some good to read through that thread because there is some great information there. 

As near as I can tell and understand your Smartline would not support FaceTime. That's may based off the notion that the Smartline app is both for iPhone and Android. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Product Team

Hello @Jason399

The other poster is correct, SmartLine doesn't support FaceTime.

Curious though, what are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to do video conferencing with your customers with your SmartLine number?

Thanks,

Helen