cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Justyn
New

Hero Widget Text - Font Type (Mins Theme)

Hi

I am currently using the Mins Theme, which is great!

I cannot find the field to change the font type for the Hero Widget Text, can anybody assist?

Apologies if it is right in front of me, this website bizzo is new to me

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ablake
Community Manager

Hi @Justyn,

The easiest way to change that is in Appearance > Customize > Fonts > Headings. That will change the font for all your section headings, though, and it does not have size options (only font family, like Merriweather, Roboto, etc.). 

If you need to get more specific than that, you can add custom CSS in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. You can target all h1 headings, or just the Hero h1 using .hero h1 { }. Feel free to reply with specifics. Community members can usually advise on small custom code adjustments that are out of scope for support.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ablake
Community Manager

Hi @Justyn,

The easiest way to change that is in Appearance > Customize > Fonts > Headings. That will change the font for all your section headings, though, and it does not have size options (only font family, like Merriweather, Roboto, etc.). 

If you need to get more specific than that, you can add custom CSS in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. You can target all h1 headings, or just the Hero h1 using .hero h1 { }. Feel free to reply with specifics. Community members can usually advise on small custom code adjustments that are out of scope for support.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Thanks heaps for the tips!

I have tried all the Font options through the usual fields, unfortunately none change the font for the Hero Widget Text (Hero Widget Title works fine though). Looks like CSS will be the only way

Cheers