cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How do I change Ultimate FAQ template?

I'm using the Ultimate FAQ Plugin as well as Elementor. How do I eliminate the fields on the right side Bar? FAQ Example is a screenshot. I want to eliminate 'archive', 'meta' etc.

4 REPLIES 4
Super User I
Super User I

Re: How do I change Ultimate FAQ template?

Hello @neiljacobson and thank you for reaching out to the GoDaddy community where users help users out to the best of our ability. 

My suggestions would be to click 'customize' on the top bar from the screenshot you sent. Then should be like a sidebars section/widgets area, where you should be able to remove the sidebar area that you are talking about. Then click 'update' within the customize section. 

Let us know if that helps you out!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

Re: How do I change Ultimate FAQ template?/?isc=gdcommment

Customize Page

is the screenshot of what I see when I click on 'customize'. How do I
eliminate the sidebar?

--

Thanks, and Go! Go! Go!

Neil Jacobson
510-516-0678

Screenshot of customizing screen

How do I eliminate the right sidebar?

Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@neiljacobson 

Some themes offer a full page option in their settings -- but that is site-wide.  You would see that in a "Theme Options" Tab in the Customize area.  Since your screen shot does not show the full scroll, not sure if that is an option for you.

Or you can check under Page Attributes > Templates to see what options are available there on a page-by-page basis.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas Edison